Thursday, June 4, 2009

tweet, tweet...

I'm addictive by nature. Why eat one slice of pizza when I can eat the entire thing? Why run one mile when I can run eight? Why go to bed like all other responsible 20somethings when I can stay up and read Twilight all night? These examples are fictitious. I would never *cough, cough* stoop this low. 

But the point remains: I obsess over obsessions. This is not good. Mark 9:45 tells us, if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire. 


So internet friends, you are my accountability. I joined Twitter yesterday I've heard that it's addicting.  If you see me with one hand, you'll know why.

The pizza eating, rabid running, Edward Cullen-loving, Twitterer Extrodinaire,
B

11 comments:

His Jewel said...

Hey B,
I too can be OCD with certain things, but I'm not really in to tweeting. I do it, but your characters are limited, it's like talking to yourself (maybe my followers just don't comment? LOL), and I'm assuming you can only get comments regarding your comments from those who mutually follow one another. Eh, doesn't thrill me. I'll be looking to see if you're missing your hand! LOL

Sara Goetz said...

I so wish I wanted to run 8 miles instead of 1! The closest I've ever been to that is wanting to spend another 10 minutes on the treadmill just because my kids were in the child care center NOT bothering me :-). Have fun with twitter!

Anonymous said...

Little OCD Here too.. have fun lady!!

Diandra Ann said...

you know, i was just thinking i should try to get you on there :) glad you caved... im going to add you now!

Bianca said...

Friends, I love the support! I just don't want to 1. be a voyeur, 2. be distracted at work at what PDiddy finds amusing in life, or 3. find one more reason for me not to study.

God help me, I'm addicted to pop culture?!?!

Quirky Christa said...

lol...first of all LOVE Twilight! Second of all I refuse to join Twitter (for now anyway) because I know I'll be obsessed with it.

MiriamRodriguez said...

Hi Bianca,

I know what you mean. I'm a twilight fan as well, I couldn't stop reading those books and now I can't wait for the movies to come out. Facebook is also one of my biggest waste of time. lol

Marnee said...

I'm on twitter, but I don't understand it and haven't had time to figure it out. LOL!

Kimbo said...

hahaha...you gave in to Twitter!!
xD
<3

Anonymous said...

i am so glad i a not the only one who got into twilight....done with the books, so the obsessive beahavior has ceased...

Laura said...

I am also a 20 something staying up to late reading twilight over and over again for the love of Edward Cullen!

I love reading your posts!

Happy Tweeting!

Google

Blog Widget by LinkWithin