- One time I hit a parked car and left the scene. [I was seventeen.]
- I cheated in my French class sophomore year of high school during my midterm. [I still have trouble sleeping over that one.]
- I ripped the pay phone off the wall of Stauffer Hall at Whitter College and never told anyone. [I'm telling you.]
- I threatened my sister's life after she hacked a loogie and it landed on my forehead. [It was disgusting. You would've too.]
- I tried being bulimic multiple times. [I just couldn't do it.]
- I Googled my ex-boyfriend a year ago just to see what he was up to. [It was pathetic. I know.]
- I stole Jasmine's Isabella Fiore purse over a month ago. [She doesn't even know it's gone.]
Thursday, March 11, 2010
We've done it before and I think we should do it again.
It's time for confessions! Origen said, Confession is the vomit of the soul. So it's about time we purge.
I'll go first. Please don't leave me hanging, friends.
Now it's your turn. Keep it real...
Note: As always, you can comment in anonymity. But don't be chicken! I ain't gonna throw stones. I'll leave that to the Pharisees :)