Thursday, February 4, 2010

two minutes and two points...

Twitter is a funny world full of #hashtags and @symbols. My mother is so confused by the entire concept of it. I pray for her. Just kidding. Well, half kidding.

The thing about Twitter I've liked is that I'm connecting with people I wouldn't have otherwise known. Like Andrew Burchfield. He's from Texas. And he has a heart bigger than the state he lives in. He's planning Realevate, a conference in Texas for young adults and asked me to participate--get this--via technology.

Mom and me don't really understand the cyber world, but we still think it's cool. Like electricity. I don't know how it works but I like it.

Anyway, I'm posting the video shout out here so we can participate in heart, but not presence. If you know anyone near the Texas Bible Institute (satellite campus) or the 10 and 71 freeways in the Lone Star state, check out the conference this weekend.

7 comments:

Annie said...

you TOTALLY ROCK! I {heart} you and I know that everyone who hears what you have to say WILL BE BLESSED!

Matthew T. said...

Twitter is good, you can only write very small messages though. Very good entry by the way!

Courtney Pooler said...

Love this! Loved the one for (in)courage... give up the fight and win the battle!? Brill! Love it. love you! Again, so happy that Diandra 'introduced' us

Jasmine said...

That's MY SWEATER!

FootPrints said...

Good Stuff!! if he doesn't love jesus - he has never felt a safe, unconditional, graceful love. Your right - how would he know the best way to love you!

Diandra Ann said...

you're gorgeous. I love you. Cant wait to hear about it! I tried to play this right now during my class and read your lips, but i couldn't (dont tell my dad... who is teaching the class!). ill have to watch it later :)

Bianca said...

Dear World:

I'm holding my sister's sweater hostage until she returns MY sweater she's had for over a month.

Love,
Bianca

Google

Blog Widget by LinkWithin